As a part of the Vita family, Vita Clean Team members need to be experts in facilities management, studio upkeep, and general cleaning practices.
You are great with time management. You arrive on time and ready to work. You have the ability to get all task done between classes and at opening/closing. You can work quickly and effectively during class change over to make sure studio is ready for the next class.
You can work as a team. You have the ability to make the weakest link strong, you are fearless in your communication, and you have the ability to effectively lead the team to ensure that tasks and goals are completed on time.
You are driven. You desire growth within our team and Vita family.
· Daily cleaning of the facility, including Vita studio, check-in areas, lockers, bathrooms
· Cleaning and turning over of the Vita studio between classes
· Cleaning of equipment and weights
· Keeping track of studio supplies and inventory
· Adhering to daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning and maintenance checklists
· Must be able to work non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and / or holidays
· Must have prior commercial cleaning experience (preferably within the fitness industry)
· Must possess excellent cleaning skills
· Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized
· Must be able to move and lift equipment (nothing over 40 lbs)
· Must be able to follow instructions and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Must be a team player and have a positive attitude